Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jack the Alarm Clock

Jack's Jem:


  So its the weekend and what does Jack not do on the weekend, yep sleep in.  Below is my introduction to the weekend.

  So I am in bed just at that point of  dozing back off to sleep after my poor wife had to get up for work.  You know that point when your really relaxed and everything is going to black, yeah that point.  It was at this moment that Jack entered my room in a fashion that would have made the LAPD SWAT proud.  For my military and police friends it was textbook violence of action.  The door swings open violently and light pours in form the hallway.  Before the door ever stops moving Jack is in the room and making his announcement; "GOOD MORNING DAD, WAKIE WAKIE EGGS AND BACIE!!!, ok I am going to watch cartoons now."   

  It was over as fast has it had happened.  I am now awake and stunned with no snooze button to mash.  

Enjoy 
The Dad, "I might as well get up"

No comments:

Post a Comment