Monday, April 28, 2014

Is technology out to get you? Here is Jack's thoughts.

Jack's Jem:


  As most of you out there who own smart phones know,  there comes a time when these phones take on a mind of their own and do whatever they want to, much to the owners aggravation. I always just wrote this off as the glitches in technology, similar to when windows updates in the middle of a major project, and etc, etc, etc!  Last night Jack had a different opinion and now I am wondering if he might be on to something.

   When I got home I found a very upset Jack.  The Mom informed me that Jack had been very good so she had rewarded him with some time on her smart phone to play games.  When he tried to start playing a game the phone would shut down the game, and it did not matter which game, all of them started then shut down.  For an Autistic boy this is as close to physical injury as you can get without there being blood everywhere.  Now as a good father I keep at least one game on my phone for just such an occasion and was able to quickly advert a full meltdown.  

   As I sat watching him play this new game, Jack looks up at me and says " I think Mom's phone just wanted me to do something educational so it wouldn't let me play any games." 

  After the Mom and I stopped laughing, I began to wonder if he might be on to something that no one else has seen. Are these really technology glitches or is it the Rise of the Machines.  
from dvdrelease.com

OK, OK, I know its to early for a sci-fi reference, I guess I was channeling my inner Sarah or John Connor, sorry I could help it. 
Enjoy
The Dad

   

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Excellent post. This article is really very interesting and effective. I think its must be helpful for us. Thanks for sharing your nice post.
    telepathy show

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. javascript developers We are professionals in web development for established businesses and start-ups using own team or by building and managing a dedicated development team exactly for your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. buy fake telegram subscribers We provide all the Telegram services (increase real & fake members - views posts)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hay man great post i am searching for https://totodesk.com/ i see your post and i cant stop me to read this post full great work do much batter in future

    ReplyDelete
  8. 500 1 million best downloads 1millionbestdownloads.com offers a variety of downloads in several different industries. Our downloads range from general, to software, services and to even making money. These downloads come in many formats from ebooks, to signups, traffic generation, hosting, marketing, finance, arts and entertainment, cooking, investing, employment, games

    ReplyDelete