Sunday, December 15, 2013

Jack's Jem: ( Repost from Facebook Dec 6th) 
 
Yesterday morning As a reward for his good behavior I let Sir Jack watch TV with breakfast. All was good until he had to get ready for school, when he promptly decided he did not want to go. So Dad said no more TV in the mornings. So now that you have the background here is the Jem. So this morning he asked to watch TV again, funny on its own, but when I said it was not going to ha...ppen he stormed out of my room. A little while later Jack posted a campaign poster that says " Vote for Jack, for a house with more TV". He is currently being polite and professional, but I am sure the negative campaign ads are coming. So stay tuned this could get ugly.  

 PS. I don't know what's worse a politician acting like an 8 year old or an 8 year old acting liking a politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment