Sunday, December 15, 2013

Jack's Jems:

Well the hits just keep on rolling today.  As many know we had to give up our much loved Direct TV when we moved up here.  Now we have Time Warner Cable, which from the following post, we may have complained a little too much out loud. 

Warning!, if you are a Time Warner Cable fan you might want to stop reading here.  If you don't like Time Warner Cable you might want to take notes.

Beth and I were looking at dropping cable altogether and just going to the internet since everything we watch can be viewed there and I need better internet for school.  As I am looking at internet options this morning, Jack jumps in and asks me "How are we going to get ride of Time Warner Cable, you know wipe them off the Moscow (Idaho not Russia) map?"  before I could respond he continues "I know I will go to their office and shake my rear until they leave!"  after cleaning up my coffee I said that maybe he could shake his rear and I could dance and they would for sure close the office and leave ( more likely I would be arrested but I didn't mention that part). 

But, leave it to Jack to devise a better option so here is the plan according to him:  "We find the main cable for Time Warner were it comes in to town and we cut it, then we connect it to a Direct TV.  Then everyone would have Direct TV."  I was all for his idea, until this next comment "Dad, with your skills and my brains, we can't fail!"

I am not sure how to take that one, but you could hear the maniacal laugh track playing in his head. 

PS. He has created a kit for us to accomplish this mission, stay tune this could be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment